Do you want to work at the fastest growing luxury streetwear brand in the Netherlands? Are you intrinsically motivated to make yourself an important factor of a company? Do you want to work in a young, driven team and build a career in the apparel, marketing and entertainment industry? Are you a sneakerhead or a true fashionista?
Then we are looking for you! We are looking for a:
ALL-ROUND (CREATIVE) MARKETING COMMUNICATION INTERN
About Don't Waste Culture
Don't Waste Culture is one of the fastest growing streetwear brands in the Netherlands and has grown into an international high demand exclusive fashion brand. A young, informal team of enthusiastic entrepreneurs, creatives, and marketers work daily to establish a distinctive brand and products, an effective marketing approach, a realistic growth strategy, and to build a community of loyal fans. Brand positioning and marketing communication is leading next to the product, and graphic design is a very decisive part of this.
The focus of the brand is online, but Don't Waste Culture is also in stores nationally and internationally. In the position of All-round (creative) marketing communications employee, you will work closely with our design and marketing team, where you will actively contribute to various media (social media, e-mail and the webshop) that are perfectly aligned with the brand and the target group.
Your role as marketing intern
As a creative all-round marketing communications employee, you will have every opportunity within our company to develop yourself. We ask you to actively contribute visually to the further development of the e-mail and social media marketing strategy. Together with the team you will come up with new visual ideas. You will help with e-mail campaigns and make these visually matching, create a content calendar, help organize campaign shoots, edit photos and learn everything about the online positioning of an international brand from our graphic specialists. Of course we are always curious for new insights, so we are open to your ideas!
Your responsibilities and tasks
- Devise, create and further develop (new) visual styles and ideas for email campaigns/newsletters;
- Thinking about, creating and developing (new) visual social media campaigns;
- Thinking about and creating different content and texts;
- Editing (product) photos for the webshop and think about improving our visual branding;
- Researching trends in the market;
- Supporting in the preparation of campaign shoots;
- Developing own ideas and initiatives that fit the strategy and mission of the company.
What do we expect from you?
- You are a student Creative Business - Media, Information and Communication, Commerciële economie, Ondernemerschap & Retailmanagement or International Business & Languages.
- Must: You have knowledge of Adobe programs such as Photoshop, Indesign and/or Premiere Pro;
- You are creative and think in design;
- You have strong analytical and commercial skills;
- You speak and write easily and well in Dutch and English;
- You have experience with social media channels like Instagram, Snapchat and TikTok;
- You are creative, intrinsically motivated, assertive and want to boost your career;
- Pre: You have an affinity with streetwear fashion, are a 'sneakerhead' and/or are familiar with international streetwear brands that you like to follow closely.
What do we offer?
We offer you the opportunity to develop into a young creative professional during the 20 weeks of your internship, in which you will have every opportunity to take initiative and responsibility. You will be working in a young, driven team that works hard but also has a lot of fun together. Also, we will pay you a internship fee (based on 38 hours per week).
Something for you?
Like us, can you not wait to participate in the growth of Don't Waste Culture? Would you like to develop further as a person and a professional in a real entrepreneurial environment? Then send your motivation and resume to email@example.com.